1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Clearaudio Emotion SE CMB

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by slawekt, Feb 7, 2019.

1. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

For sale CA Emotion SE with Satisfy carbon tonearm and ceramic magnetic bearing -fully boxed ( could be shipped , ask for postage cost) , cartridge not included
    I bought this table 3 years ago from guy working for Soundfowndation (one of CA dealers) , TT is in very good visual condition , headshell and arm tube insert has been replaced along with brand new CA cartridge tags ( I also have another one as a spare) , comes with 2 silent belts , bearing oil , small spirit level , manual, clever recod clamp
    only flaw I can find is the grab screw marks on the arm pillar
    I'll take some better pictures this weekend as I need to take it out of the box
    £800 plus postage - could be collected from Shenfield/Essex, payment BT or PayPal friends&family
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  2. sminiero

sminiero Member

Hi, will you consider shipping outside UK?
    Thanks
    Stefano

3. pipemadrid

pipemadrid Member

Pm sent

4. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

Regarding shipping abroad , it would be at buyers responsibility, obviously I’d do my best as to the quality and safe packing ( would require double box) , I’d strongly advise insurance and only acceptable payment option in this case would be PayPal friends&family . I will try to check if I have suitable box ( to double the strength of factory supplied packaging) , once I know the size and weight I can get some quotes for the shipping cost . Hope this helps

5. sminiero

sminiero Member

Thanks, it sounds suitable and I'm still interested in.
    Completely agree for an insured shipping, the only concern being I don't know that PayPal option payment method.
    please let me know if you find a safer packaging than simply the original box.

Thanks, best regards
    Stefano

6. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

Friends&Family is like a gift option as opposed to "pay for goods and services ", consequently there is no fees imposed on the seller also buyer cannot make a claim .
    I'm not very happy sending it abroad and on the top of that selling to a New Member ( no offence meant) hence I'll accept only this payment method .

7. sminiero

sminiero Member

Hi, I perfectly understand and will use such payment method, no problem with that.
    I understand the risks in shipping a TT around Europe and that's the reason why I refer to a "safer packaging" meaning "bomb proof packaging". In fact I experienced broken items due to couriers cares and wrong packaging in the past (believe it or not the seller left the counterweight linked to the tonearm of a Pro-ject TT!)
    Finally you can check my 100% positive feedback on ebay (user sminiero) or even on AudioMarkt.de as a buyer - I'm not a professional operator but only an audiophile in search of an upgrade for the analogical front-end in my system.
    I'll let you know when I'll be prompt with the PayPal configuration if you agree.

Thanks
    Stefano

8. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

My plans for the weekend changed a little so I won't be able to take anymore pics till next weekend , sorry
    in the meantime I try to find suitable double box , to be fair original packaging looks very safe , with lots of foam infills , separated platter , plinth, compartments for tonearm , etc ...
    I just remembered , I have made to order another plinth in black acrylic to suit SME tonearms , it comes with cutout for the sled , hole for the main bearing , I haven't tapped M12 holes for support legs as I thought double sided 3M pads would be as good . I started setting it up but then I bought another turntable and it went to the cupboard . It could be used with tonearms other than SME if used with one of this:
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Jasmine-SME-Smart-Tonearm-Adapter-/123576582585
    Some pictures I found on my mobile:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can sell it separately for £200 or £950 with turntable - arm not included obviously , it's very easy to swap and works nicely , I'll take some more pics in a week

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
  9. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

Hi
    Sorry haven't seen your reply ,
    yes let me know but there are couple more guys interested and turntable has been advertised elsewhere

10. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

Got back home bit earlier than I thought so I pulled box out of the cupboard and took some pictures
    [​IMG]
    Black acrylic plinth for SME and other tonearms , elongated cutout for tonearm is not particularly neat but won't be seen under the sled
    [​IMG]
    Manual and all other paperwork
    [​IMG]
    Top layer of the box , tonearm would be secured against any movement if shipped
    [​IMG]
    Box with auxiliaries - small round spirit level , bearing oil, screwdriver and allen keys , motor pulley , clever clamp , tonearm insert plus 2 headshells (one unused) , anti-skate screw ,
    [​IMG]
    marks from grab screws holding/tightening tonearm , not visible as they are within the arm collar
    [​IMG]
    Second layer - turntable plinth
    [​IMG]
    Third layer - platter , there are some minor scuffs but couldn't capture with camera
    [​IMG]
    Assembled tonearm and CMB spindle
    [​IMG]
    and fully assembled , I didn't realize I had 3 Silent Belts , grab screws on motor pulley are nylon so care need to be taken when doing them up , tonearm is directly wired so no need for extra RCA interconnect

11. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

Black plinth for SME and other tonearms now on E-Bay

12. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

13. sminiero

sminiero Member

I'm setting my PayPal account. Tomorrow at the latest I'll be ready for the payment. I'll let you know asap, if the TT is still available.
    Thanks

14. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

As you were first person to express interest I am willing to reserve turntable for you until Friday night ,
    I managed to source second box , I get some quotes for shipping and PM to you along with my paypal address , as shipping will be fairly expensive I can drop the price to £750 plus postage cost

15. sminiero

sminiero Member

Thanks, you are very kind. I'll let you know when ready with my PayPal account - as I was stating before I think starting from tomorrow at worst.

16. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member

PM sent

17. sminiero

sminiero Member

PM sent in reply

18. slawekt

slawekt pfm Member