1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Conservative Party Conference.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by HarryB, Sep 29, 2018.

1. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

I'd like to nominate this as the most stupid post I've ever read on this forum.

Barrymagrec, billo, Bob McC and 2 others like this.
  2. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

Actually, I think there needs to be an addition to the forum AUP. Surely posting something as moronic as that deserves a ban or something?

3. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

Possibly. I told her I was married.

Jack

4. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

I would have thought that persistent deliberate trolling would be enough.

SteveS1 likes this.
  5. rbrown

rbrown I think therefore I think I am

I guess it depends on whether you are an average IQ manual worker or a cutting edge research scientist in the pharmaceutical industry. Who knows?

kendo, Bob McC and Sue Pertwee-Tyr like this.
  6. Arkless Electronics

Arkless Electronics Trade: Arkless

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-45804225 You really couldn't make it up..... next week "arsonists to be equipped with buckets of petrol and sent out with fire brigade in new Conservative fire safety initiative"...

7. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

Indeed. Suicide prevention is literlly the last thing needed here. Suicide mostly results from inability to deal with mental health problems, that in turn being largely a function of the quality and availability of Mental Health Services.

Cart.. Horse. as usual.

8. timola

timola pfm Member

Why not run a vote on it?

9. timola

timola pfm Member

Both, separately. Why such interest? I have no interest in anyone's background here, but still read their posts. I think it says a lot about posters here, there is much personal insecurity. I guess if you want to personalise attacks and jibes the victim's background helps....very sad.

10. monkfish

monkfish pfm Member

I see the tories answer to the chaos in prisons, caused by austerity, is to issue guards with pepper spray.

maxflinn and HarryB like this.
  11. Seanm

Seanm pfm Member

Neoliberal logic, squared. They really are running out of road.

maxflinn likes this.
  12. Still

Still cadet

[​IMG]

https://www.theguardian.com/comment...teve-bell-on-universal-credit-rollout-cartoon

Like you don't know you're a fascinating specimen.

I think it says everything about your habitual lack of joined up thinking and not much else.
    Why post it on pfm in the first place if it's a sensitive subject?

Arkless Electronics and SteveS1 like this.
  13. rbrown

rbrown I think therefore I think I am

Nothing to do with insecurity. I'm just intrigued that you seem to have two IQs.

14. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

I think it's two people, possibly a tag-team. Tim, and Ola. One plays the troll, the other makes reasonable and considered posts.

rbrown likes this.
  15. monkfish

monkfish pfm Member

What about Tom and Bola ?

Still likes this.
  16. Barrymagrec

Barrymagrec pfm Member

When will we see the second?

17. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

Pops out once in a while, I've seen a few pretty cogent posts from Tim, or is it Ola? That said, I've seen rather more trolling or at least mischievous posts from Tim, or is it Ola?

timola likes this.