1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Coronavirus profiteering

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Natara, Mar 26, 2020.

1. sean99

sean99 pfm Member

2. I.D.C.

I.D.C. pfm Member

Lots of social media local people have written they will now avoid business that are profiting to extreme after this all blows over. Witherspoon's is taking a hammering for sacking their staff I will now avoid Witherspoons for independent establishments which I do in the most part anyway.

sean99 and TheDecameron like this.
  3. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

Include Sports Direct, Virgin Atlantic and Rick Stein’s restaurant chain to that list.

sean99, TheDecameron and calorgas like this.
  4. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

To be followed by Spaghetti Bolognaise and Summer Pudding.

5. Snufkin

Snufkin pfm Member

They should be on the list anyway on principal.

6. Joe

Joe pfm Member

7. skelton

skelton pfm Member

can now report items on ebay for price gouging,passes the time and feels great !

8. Dan K

Dan K pfm Member

Thanks for that, just reported all the b@zterds who have bought up all the Meridian peanut butter 1kg tubs and are now trying to sell them for £15+, also all the Marmite peanut butter.