1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Creative Audio - gone.

Discussion in 'audio' started by Rack Kit, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Rack Kit

Rack Kit pfm Member

Looking for somewhere to repair an Arcam Alpha 6 CD draw mech and thought I'd see if Creative Audi would do the repair again. Click on their page to see they've closed down.

Real shame as it was a nice place in great building and nice location.

https://www.creative-audio.co.uk/index_new.php

Anyway, the search for a repairer continues...

2. Jamie

Jamie pfm Member

3. Rack Kit

Rack Kit pfm Member

Thanks Jamie. I'll have a look for the part on the Bay. The player now belongs to my brother-in-law and I think he should be Ok with handling the repair himself .

Kind Regards, Rack.

4. Dark Lord

Dark Lord pfm Member

It was a nice shop when in visited mid nineties with excellent demo facilities. Got my LP12 from there and my then 72/180. They also sold records and had a good range of CD players. I listened to the Mail. CDi vs Roksan Attessa vs Meridian and got a clear view on the differences (whereas now I just listen to the Internet chat and try and make sense of it all)

5. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

yes the owner retired , it was a very successful business and its sad its gone

6. skelton

skelton pfm Member

still on ebay

7. Adam3004

Adam3004 Member

I bought my current speakers from Creative Audio, Neat SX2. Only paid £895 for them due to a tiny scratch on one of the cabinets. Nothing but good things to say about the transaction and the speakers.
    Thanks and enjoy your retirement.

8. Darren

Darren All Business

He's only selling off his last few bits.