1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Custom built wooden hifi stand

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by pidge22, Feb 11, 2019.

1. pidge22

pidge22 pfm Member

Am looking to purchase a custom made good quality Hifi stand & wondered if anyone knew of a company/carpenter that does such work at a reasonable price...have looked at Hifi Racks but for what I require it works out very expensive as I need four tiers incl top 110 cm wide & 46cm deep

any help appreciated

2. foxwelljsly

foxwelljsly Keep Music Vile

I got the name of a cabinet maker from my local DIY shop - he's since made us a superb hi fi unit (turned out he was also a hi fi nut) and done loads of other bits and bobs for us.

pidge22 likes this.
  3. thebiglebowski

thebiglebowski pfm Member

4. pidge22

pidge22 pfm Member

thanks will send a PM...

5. lawrence001

lawrence001 pfm Member

There was a guy at the Kegworth show last year marketing his new racks they were very nice looking. I can't remember his name unfortunately but he must be on the Wam if he's not on here.

6. uncl_nigel

uncl_nigel pfm Member

7. gixxerdave

gixxerdave New Member

I had mine made by Paul ( Knipester ) , cracking piece of kit , highly recommended.

Knipester likes this.
  8. Knipester

Knipester pfm Member

Pm sent