1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Dac wanted

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Tim F, Aug 14, 2019 at 10:04 AM.

1. Tim F

Tim F pfm Member

£800 budget. Mainly for handling streaming from Tidal. What have you got. Cheers, Tim

2. loosend

loosend Subsequently unresponsive

That’s an easy one, grab the Audiobyte black dragon in the Wam classifieds, u won’t be disappointed

FLORIAN35 and hifinutt like this.
  3. vogtlancs

vogtlancs pfm Member

Hi Tim, my naim DAC V1 would just fit your budget of £800, please PM if interested,
    Stefan

hifinutt likes this.
  4. hifinutt

hifinutt hifinutt

gosh , 2 very good dacs , what a choice , both volume control and the dac v1 is below market price .

5. Cable Monkey

Cable Monkey A chip on both shoulders...

I have a PS Audio NuWave DSD in Black. Good condition bar a small scratch on top, complete boxed. PM me for any further details if interested.

6. Black_Flag

Black_Flag pfm Member

Hi Tim,

I have a Chord Hugo that would come in well under your budget.

JM

7. Philim

Philim pfm Member

I would look at the rme ADI pro at £800. 5 year warranty

Darren likes this.
  8. Tim F

Tim F pfm Member

Thanks guys, Will have a read up... if you're offering something please pm the price :)

9. FLORIAN35

FLORIAN35 Member

10. mand

mand pfm Member