1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

DAP suggestions

Discussion in 'audio' started by ciderglider, Sep 1, 2016.

1. ciderglider

ciderglider pfm Member

I am looking for a digital audio player that supports Bluetooth AVRCP version 1.4 or later. This allows file browsing from a car audio. Ipods appear to do this, but do any others? FWIW most Android phones don't.

Also, which DAPs come with a player that plays nicely with classical music? By which I mean it recognises the composer field of metadata.

2. whisky180

whisky180 pfm Member

pioneer daps play hi res and have up to 432 gb storage, 32 gb on board and up to 200gb on each of the 2 slots, wifi and aptx bluetooth, don't know about the metadata
    well worth checking out

3. ciderglider

ciderglider pfm Member

I've finally found an Android music player app that does use the Composer field of the metadata, it's Rocket Player.