1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Dave Cam’s memoir about to publish. Will you be preordering?

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

And in today’s instalment he regrets not bringing austerity in sooner and making it much harder than it was.

2. russel

russel ./_dazed_and_confused

Someone described Cameron, I forget who, as someone who’s idea of long term planning was to sit down on Monday morning and try to make it through to Monday afternoon. It doesn’t matter how able someone is if they are not thinking long term then it will come back and bite them and it did, maybe it’s his marketing background where long term planning doesn’t exist or he was so focussed on the next days headlines but for whatever reason he, despite his potential to act intelligently, made one of the dumbest political decisions of this century.

3. eternumviti

eternumviti pfm Member

"Hardly a return to the workhouse" he said "we only cut £1 in every £100."

Not sure how that equates to 40% sliced out of local authority budgets, but then what do I know about these things.

stephen bennett, lazycat and ff1d1l like this.
  4. Joe P

Joe P certified Buffologist / mod

[​IMG]

Seemed as good a thread as any to post this.

Joe

337alant and jackbarron like this.
  5. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

Does he write about his gap year as PM?

Stephen

337alant and TheDecameron like this.
  6. stephen bennett

stephen bennett Mr Enigma

When you add in all the benefits he gave to the rich, the stats probably make sense.

Stephen