1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Devialet Expert

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by AngusB, Dec 13, 2018.

1. AngusB

AngusB pfm Member

Ideally 120/130/140 but higher up the range considered

2. backtovinyl

backtovinyl pfm Member

Depending on how high up the range you want to go, I have a 250 Pro with Core Infinity for sale

3. AngusB

AngusB pfm Member

Thanks but that's too pricey for me.

4. simon g

simon g Grumpy Old Man

5. amazement

amazement pfm Member

There’s. 220 Pro for sale on Devialet chat forum, I’d sell you mine but I love it too much.

6. sls4321

sls4321 pfm Member

I have a 250 Pro. Not for sale (fat chance). Heard it side by side with Le 250 and significantly better. Also I would not get a device without Core Infinity. If I was in the market now I would get a 140 new without a second thought. Better and cheaper than Naim, AVM etc. It’s not been out long, so good luck getting one used. There was an ex-demo one not long ago, it was a few pennies under £4,000.

7. AngusB

AngusB pfm Member

Thanks for the pointers, much appreciated.
    Considering some options but still looking.

8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

What accounts for the SQ difference?

9. tifino

tifino pfm Member

10. tifino

tifino pfm Member

11. tifino

tifino pfm Member

Weirdly the link keeps going to a van!

Anyway, it is item number 113680538056 and is a Devialet 220 Pro Core infinity Roon Ready with Balance Of Factory Warranty
    Cheers

12. Spike

Spike pfm Member

You have an PM