1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

DNA 2.0 (rare find)

Discussion in 'Interesting eBay auctions' started by Cereal Killer, Jun 21, 2019.

1. Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer fourhundredandthirtytwo

2. jan tomczak

jan tomczak pfm Member

yes, have seen it m8. i look thru hifishark and audiomarkt quite often...tho i am enjoying the sam and vip very much and have notched up performance with the ewa ls25 cables. don't think i'll upgrade until next year tho...sound quality at the moment is superb.

mind you i'm very tempted to go to one of my homeland products from lampizator...ie a dac, big £££'s tho. but thanks for the pointer...

3. Rana

Rana pfm Member

Was it really 11k Euros new?

4. Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer fourhundredandthirtytwo

Yeah the RRP was 12K, and/or $26K in 2017 when they decided to stop production. Even then it didn’t yield much profit, apparently.

2012 review extract: http://www.i-fidelity.net/en/test-reports/high-end/audionet-dna/side-two-audionet-dna.html
    The 25 kilogram Audionet amp is an integrated stereo amplifier in its original meaning, complemented with streaming client and some other goodies, which is available in different model versions starting from 10,490 EUR. Those who register their device in Bochum will get a third year of extended warranty in addition to the statutory two years. The list of available options includes an MM/MC phono board (fitted in the reviewed unit, four selectable gain factors, 490 EUR) .....

Rana likes this.