1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] ECM 5x Japanese-pressings

Discussion in 'music classifieds' started by mellstock, Mar 1, 2020.

1. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

5 X ECM Jazz pressings for March
    All have unmarked vinyl & sound great. The descriptions of the covers are precise!
    If obi is not mentioned then it’s long gone

The ECM Trio pressings are uniformly accepted as audiophile grade.
    The ECM KK Polydor releases are reckoned to be superior to the German-manufactured equivalents, but since I’ve not heard an A/B comparison I can’t confirm that as fact!

1. Chick Corea - Return To Forever / insert nice clean front cover to sleeve, back has patches of light foxing + minor corner bends / ECM Polydor £16
    2. Pat Metheny Group - American Garage / insert / small abrasion at bottom of front cover has gone through to white cardboard + a small patch of grubbiness above, tiny corner bends / PAP-9180, ECM Trio: / £10
    3. Chick Corea & Gary Burton - Crystal Silence / insert / smart cover with: a single dot of foxing; small patch of circular indentations & a small ding at bottom of front, left + very light surface-scratches further along; small corner bend & bottom edge is a tad rough / PA-7074, ECM Trio / £13
    4. Chick Corea & Gary Burton In Concert Zurich / obi, split at top / GF / dbl /insert / a v. nice copy with light ring-wear & minimal corner bends + /38MJ 3320, ECM Polydor, reissue / £19
    5. Chick Corea & Gary Burton - Lyric Suite For Sextet / obi / insert / like new throughout / ECM Polydor 25MJ3291 / £18
    P&P begins at £4.50 for a single LP 1st class Royal Mail. I can happily combine into packages to keep a larger order cheap.

2. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

Thanks for the enquiry.
    I don't use grades because - as I say - the vinyl is unmarked.
    In addition I test before sending out and as you might expect, it's satisfaction guaranteed.

3. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

Return To Forever and Crystal Silence now SOLD