1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] EWA M-50 Power Amplifier

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by i.j.russell, Jan 30, 2020.

1. i.j.russell

i.j.russell pfm Member

Mint condition EWA M-50 power amplifier (3/4 width case). One of the latest designs by Colin Wonfor. 50 watts/channel into 8 ohms and 100 into 4 ohms. Minimalist design with single pair of RCA inputs and a pair of multi-way binding posts for the speakers on the rear and an on/off toggle switch on the front. Purchased in August 2018 and has had less than 200 hours use. I have the non-branded box it came in. Comes with 1.5m captive mains lead using Colin's own power cable. First 5 watts are SECA (Single-ended Class A) and the rest Class AB. The case doesn't even get warm to the touch.

It has plenty of power on tap and sounds stunning. Only selling as I prefer the slightly romantic sound of my Aleph 60 monoblocks in my system.

£1200 plus postage or collection from near Coventry.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hifinutt likes this.
  2. mikeyb

mikeyb pfm Member

This was the only amplifier ( and I tried plenty ) that made my PMC 21's come alive, stunning amp, only sold mine as I felt it was too much for the Berkeleys, wish I still had it.

3. i.j.russell

i.j.russell pfm Member

Bump for this stunning power amplifier.

4. i.j.russell

i.j.russell pfm Member

5. i.j.russell

i.j.russell pfm Member

6. i.j.russell

i.j.russell pfm Member

Price drop to £1100 plus postage.

7. i.j.russell

i.j.russell pfm Member