1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale: Pioneer PD30AE CD player in aid of Crisis

Discussion in 'charity' started by simon g, Jul 15, 2019.

1. simon g

simon g Grumpy Old Man

I'm offering this rather excellent player, that also makes for a decent CD transport. It's only a couple of months old, most of that time it has sat in its box. I bought it new to do some comparisons of budget players. It's in excellent condition and in original box and packaging.

£90 inc economy carriage, all £90 to Crisis (I'll also pay the carriage):

https://www.crisis.org.uk

orbscure likes this.
  2. Isobarik

Isobarik pfm Member

Hi Simon
    I have sent you a P.M.
    Regards
    Ray

3. Isobarik

Isobarik pfm Member

Thanks for your prompt reply Simon.
    I've sent you a P.M.
    Best regards
    Ray

4. simon g

simon g Grumpy Old Man

Now sold to Ray and donation made:

• Order ID: 40786*
    • Worldpay transaction number: 1009505547*
    Thank you S for your generous support
    Your gift has been processed successfully

Thank you for making a donation of £90.00 to Crisis. We'll put this to use right away supporting people like Mike and fighting to get the lasting changes needed to end homelessness for good. We'll also be sending you an email to confirm your donation.

We're currently asking the government to reinstate a vital safety net that would stop many more people like Mike from becoming homeless. Find out more about the campaign and how you can take action.

If you have any questions about your donation or our work our friendly supporter services team are happy to help, please contact us at supporter.helpline@crisis.org.uk or on 08000 38 48 38.

martin clark and Isobarik like this.
  5. Isobarik

Isobarik pfm Member

Glad I could help in a small way Simon.
    Best regards
    Ray

martin clark likes this.