1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Fuji x100s

Discussion in 'photo classifieds' started by The Bish, May 22, 2020 at 1:04 PM.

1. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

Hi all,

I’m selling my Fujifilm x100S. It’s the black and silver model in lovely condition with no marks and hasn’t had much use, has 3 batteries and additional charger with a couple of filters and a lens hood / cover with adapter ring. In original box. I can also throw in a great book called ‘photographers guide to the Fuji x100s’. Will post up some pictures over the weekend. I would like £320 plus insured postage which I think is £7.50 RMSD.

all the best, Bish

Last edited: May 22, 2020 at 7:07 PM
  2. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

Here’s some pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. booja30

booja30 pfm Member

Nice looking camera! Any idea about the shutter count? I think you can find it via:

menu > setup > user setting > shutter count

Thanks

4. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

No worries, it’s 9000.

5. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

PS I think that count is also incremented each time the camera is turned off, playback mode is selected, or the OVF is activated. I don’t remember taking 9000 pictures!

6. The Bish

The Bish pfm Member

I’ve caved and put it in eBay for the £1 max selling fee, happy to take reasonable offers from fishies in the meantime though!

7. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Staying alert

Pardon my ignorance, is this a camera which takes different lenses?

8. Goldenmouse

Goldenmouse pfm Member

No - fixed 35mm lens

9. booja30

booja30 pfm Member

It has a fixed lens but there are two adapters available for wide (28mm) and long (50mm).

10. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr Staying alert

Thanks, both. I was wondering if this was the next move for me from my CanonG16, but I’ll want the option of interchangeable lenses, so not this one. GLWTS.