1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

gotta ask.. Doors ?

Discussion in 'music' started by jaf229, Aug 26, 2007.

1. jaf229

jaf229 pfm Member

i have The Doors In Concert, double CD...black cover red letters and am looking for this on vinyl, does it exist? Not referrring to alive she cried, or absolutely live, but just called Doors in COncert

2. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

The only CD album of that title I'm aware of doesn't match your visual description, i.e. it has a picture of Morrison on the front here. It is a compilation of other live albums as far as I can tell, so yes, the content has been released on vinyl, but not as that collection. I assume there is about 4 LPs worth of content in the two CDs.

Tony.

3. Folkman

Folkman pfm Member

Released in 1991 on cd only.

BUT a quick check and it seems to have been released in Germany as a 3 lp set. $75 according to the web site.

Michael.

4. Folkman

Folkman pfm Member

Hey , theres one on ebay [if its the one you describe]

No bids and starting at £9.99

Jump to it !!!

Michael.

5. jaf229

jaf229 pfm Member

Tony,
    thats the one...thank you all now the search begins.

6. Folkman

Folkman pfm Member

Uhh -- search over. Its on ebay , but ending soon :confused:

7. jaf229

jaf229 pfm Member

thanks everyone...auction ended..amd i won! for 9.99gpb...illtake it!!

8. domfjbrown

domfjbrown pfm Member

Good work :) I've only got "Alive, she cried" on vinyl, but have the aforementioned "In concert" on CD - love the version of "Love me two times"... Far better than the massively-inferior studio version due to Morrison going nuts.

Now you need to track down "At the scene club, NY" to hear Morrison at his most trashed - with Hendrix, on "Morrison's lament".