1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Griffin on Election call in R4 now

Discussion in 'off topic' started by ian r, Apr 30, 2010.

1. Still

Still he said his naim was ralph

Are you OK Cav?

2. prowla

prowla pfm Member

OK - I'm with you now (just half a lap behind)...

3. Still

We are cool de la.

Kudos to Greg for instantly spotting what an epic record of Griffin bullshitting the last Q&A is.
    The full scale only sunk in when I read the transcript.

4. Still

Asian men and BNP candidate Bob Bailey clash in Barking

A fight broke out between a British National Party parliamentary candidate and some Asian men as party members were out campaigning in east London.
    Some men earlier swore at leader Nick Griffin and threw fruit at him and he was taken away from the scene.
    The candidate for Romford, Bob Bailey, was filmed shouting out to men in Ripple Road when one of them swore and spat at him and Mr Bailey punched him.
    Police were called after 1500 BST to the fight between the two groups.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/election_2010/england/8663681.stm

5. JCL

JCL pfm Member

I don't agree with his denial of gas chambers stuff. Afterall, they were in Schindlers List.

However, it appears he had a Montego Estate and deserves respect for that.

6. Gerard124

Gerard124 pfm Member

7. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Merged - we only need one thread on BNP thugs at a time.

Tony.

8. Gerard124

Gerard124 pfm Member

Regrettably thugs all round on this occasion

9. prowla

prowla pfm Member

In fairness, one of the guys spat at the candidate and he did have a decent go back.

10. Still

They were looking for trouble, & they went to the right place.

11. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Nice to see the BNP got shafted in every seat they stood for. Griffin got just 14% of the vote in Barking and came in third. Nothing nasty occurred in any of the mill-towns either.

Tony.

12. ian r

ian r 401's Nakman

Cheer up Prowla - it might get better from here on in

13. Still

TFFT :)

The British National Party has seen its representation on Barking and Dagenham Council in east London wiped out, says BBC political correspondent Ross Hawkins.
    It had been the second biggest party there, but all 12 of its councillors lost their seats.
    In Epping Forest the party lost three councillors, in Sandwell it lost two, in Leeds one BNP councillor was voted out.
    At the general election its share rose to 1.9% as it polled over half a million votes.
    But in Barking the party leader Nick Griffin managed only third place, and saw his share of the vote fall.

14. Still

15. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

Reading all this has cheered me right up.

Jack

16. the oddfellow

the oddfellow Banned