1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Heads up - bass.

Discussion in 'music' started by Fudgemaster, Jan 8, 2019.

1. Fudgemaster

Fudgemaster pfm Member

BBC4, 21.00, Friday 18th, "On Bass....Tina Weymouth", covers "the contribution of bass to popular music", and looks very interesting.

2. guey

guey pfm Member

Also, this Friday 11th, Stewart Copeland covers drums; and on the 25th guitar by Lenny Kaye (iirc, can't find it on the beeb website, and only caught the trailer once)

3. Fudgemaster

Fudgemaster pfm Member

Yep, it's correct, 9 pm, Friday 11th, Stewart Copeland on Drums. Details in Radio Times.
    Apparently it's the first of three programmes, about instruments, guitar, drums and bass, their development and influences. Must set the recorder.

4. bencat

bencat pfm Member

BBC iPlayer is your friend wait till the lasy one goes out then watch them all one after the other.