1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Hedd ‘Main Towers’ arrive!

Discussion in 'trade announcements' started by Purité Audio, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Purité Audio

Purité Audio Trade: Purite Audio

2. Purité Audio

‘Hedd’ is Klaus Heinz’ new loudspeaker venture, formerly Klaus was the founder and chief engineer for Adam loudspeakers.
    The Hedd ‘Tower Mains’ are full range studio monitors , they are an all out
    ‘State of the Art’ design , modular in design, they consist of the main TM80 unit, which is combined with either one or two TMS36 bass units.
    Each TMS consist of four 8” drivers in a sealed enclosure.
    [​IMG]

Keith

3. Purité Audio

I received a couple of questions asking whether the top bass module ( consisting of 4 x 8” drivers) is really necessary, it isn’t, I suspect that for most rooms and ‘normal’ volumes the main TMS 80 ( air motion tweeter, two 120mm upper mods two 182 midrange drivers) and one TM80 ( 4 v 8” bass drivers) is more than adequate!
    Keith

4. Purité Audio

A gloss black pair of these will arrive at Purité Audio soon!
    Hedd Audio’s ‘Tower Mains’ main studio monitors .
    [​IMG]

Keith

5. Purité Audio

Hedd ‘main towers’ arrive at Purité Audio soon, black gloss finish like this pair demonstrated at the Munich Hi-End.
    [​IMG]

Keith

6. Purité Audio

Purité Audio’s first pair of Hedd’s superb ‘Tower Mains’ arrive next week, we choose the sophisticated black gloss finish , pictured above and the full extended tower option, ( three modules and 26 drivers in total ) photographs to follow.
    Keith

7. Purité Audio

This is HEDD ‘Heinz Electrodynamic Designs’ , Klaus Heinz was the chief designer for ADAM loudspeakers in 2015 he and his sound founded Hedd.
    https://www.hedd.audio/en/

Keith