1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Hedd ‘Main Towers’ at Purité Audio

Discussion in 'trade announcements' started by Purité Audio, Mar 6, 2020.

1. Purité Audio

Purité Audio Trade: Purite Audio

Purité Audio,London have the entire HEDD loudspeaker line up available for evaluation including the incredibly dynamic Hedd ‘Main Towers’.
    https://www.hedd.audio/en/tower-mains/

Keith

2. Purité Audio

Hedd's ( Klaus Heinz formerly of Adam Audio) ‘Main Tower’ main monitor loudspeakers.
    Modular design, this is the extended version with two TMS36 bass units, each TMS36 uses 4x9” bass drivers.
    16 bass drivers is a larger cone area than 2x18” traditional drivers.
    They are incredibly dynamic loudspeakers.
    [​IMG]

Keith

3. Purité Audio

Hedd ‘Main Towers’ TMS36 subwoofer unit which contains 4x9” bass drivers, below the TM80 main module, AMT tweeter , 2x upper bass, 2x lower bass drivers.
    [​IMG]

Keith

4. Purité Audio

Hedd TMS36 Subwoofer module for the ‘Main Tower’ studio monitors, 4X 9” bass drivers and 1200 watts of amplifier power ( 300 watts per driver)
    [​IMG]

Keith

5. Purité Audio

Hedd ‘Main Towers’ 16x 9” long throw bass drivers ,each active bass TMS36 module powered by 1200 watts of amplification.
    [​IMG]

Keith