1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[IC] High-end olive Naim system (teaser)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Tony L, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Cesare

Cesare pfm Member

Tony, i'll take the 82

2. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I’ve got someone ahead of you interested in the complete amp, if that drops through its yours.

3. nicnaim

nicnaim Toon Toon

Tony,

I assume someone is ahead of me in the queue for the 135's, but happy to proceed if they drop out. Regards

Nic

4. Nero

Nero BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK BLACK

and if you get coronavirus, I'm happy to step in after you Nic

5. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Thanks Nic, there is someone who got in first with the whole amp system (prior to my assessing it), failing that I’ll drop down the list and there is one other person ahead of you.

PS CDS2/CPS currently being offered as a pair as the person first in interested in the head unit alone is unable to proceed. I do have a fair bit of interest in the pair, plus one person interested in the XPS alone. I’d far prefer to sell this as a pair as I’d be entirely unable to demonstrate the remaining part should a punter collecting in person wish.

6. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Full amp buyer has bailed, so Cesare gets the 82, one person ahead of Nic on the 135s. I’ve sent a PM to first inline regarding HiCap.

7. nicnaim

nicnaim Toon Toon

That made me laugh Nero. Cheers

8. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Current status:

SBLs, 82, HiCap & 135s now sold subject to payment. Thanks to all who showed an interest. If any of these drop through they will go to the next in line.

CDS2/XPS awaiting email response.

9. jwb5463

jwb5463 pfm Member

Did the CDS2/XPS go in the end?

10. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

No, its boxed-up in the cellar! I’ve been distracted by other things, but it’s certainly up for grabs.

11. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

What is the status of this lot please?

12. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

All sold now!

13. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Grrrr ;)

Thanks for replying.