1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

How will you vote on December 12? (Anonymous)

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, Dec 3, 2019 at 7:35 AM.

?

Which party will you vote for in the 2019 General Election?

1. Con

36 vote(s)
    18.4%
  2. Lab

102 vote(s)
    52.0%
  3. Lib Dem

23 vote(s)
    11.7%
  4. SNP

17 vote(s)
    8.7%
  5. Green

12 vote(s)
    6.1%
  6. Plaid Cymru

1 vote(s)
    0.5%
  7. Other

5 vote(s)
    2.6%
  1. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Where is your cross going to go this time?

2. richgilb

richgilb Admonishtrator

I see you have already cast your vote.

3. Alfie

Alfie undercover

I assume tactical voters should tick the party they want to win, rather than who they're voting for?

4. TheDecameron

The poll question is which one you actually vote for, though you make an interesting point- I suppose that could be covered in a reply.

5. HairyHaggis

HairyHaggis <((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>¸.

vote cast. and i appreciate the anonymity ;)

6. cutting42

cutting42 Heading to Fish Hacker Erg \o/

I actually voted for this a week after my real vote

7. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

The Tory candidate's literature is 2 full sides of how they will prevent independence, and not a single mention of Brexit, NHS, social care, homelessness or any other relevant topic. She points out that it is a straight fight between the SNP on 39.9% against the Tories on 30% last time out, and I tend to agree with her on that. Regardless of what I might have voted, I'll certainly not be voting Tory. Be interesting to see how many unionist Lab and Lib Dem voters vote Tory though.

8. MikeMA

MikeMA pfm Member

I shall vote Labour in my Hastings and Rye constituency because it is a tight Tory/Labour marginal and last time round the LibDems lost their deposit.

The Labour candidate is a plonker, and I'm not happy.

9. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

In previous elections I've heard the term 'Shy Tories', perhaps this time around it'll apply to Labour voters.

10. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Green in safe Labour seat.

11. TheDecameron

....Monster Raving Hairy Haggis Party again is it?

richgilb likes this.
  12. Cav

Cav pfm Member

Labour, obvs...

13. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

Postal vote in. 2 horse race, with a Con majority of ~300 over Labour last time. It *just* might swing back. If I'm awake in the night of the 13th I may fire up the PC, if my constituency stays blue, esp if an increased majority then it's a done deal. I'll be able to guess the country after that. If the turkeys carry on voting for Christmas then to hell with them, they can have 5 years of Boris and I'll just look out for me. I've had enough of taking horses to water, if they need a lesson in thirst then Boris will give them one, for sure.

14. dweezil

dweezil pfm Member

Very torn this time so really sitting on the fence.

Confess to being a Green Thatcherite who would like to stay in EU.

The recent debacle has brought home that our family are way to the left of most of our friends.

15. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Golly, do I ever have a lot of soul!

Don’t think I can vote Labour after two years of banging my head against the wall over their Brexit prevarications and fence sitting. Certainly can’t vote Lib Dem after they facilitated the election Johnson craved (I still don’t understand how they thought that was a good way to stop Brexit.) So Green it is, I hope I help them keep their deposit.

And in the end it matters not one jot - the Tory will romp home in my constituency as usual.

16. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

Already voted by post.

17. HairyHaggis

HairyHaggis <((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸.•´¯`•...¸><((((º>¸.

that's the one. pusscat is out knocking on doors and reports a surge in positive voting intentions. it's probably the manifesto commitment to stopping the annual haggis hunt. oh, and unravelling the brex*t nonsense.

18. s1h1

s1h1 performing within expectations

Green in safe Green seat.

19. cutting42

cutting42 Heading to Fish Hacker Erg \o/

Well that narrows it down :)

Alex S likes this.
  20. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

You support That Woman's policies and you're "way to the left" of your friends? What are they going to do on the 12th, iron their fresh black shirts and march about shouting "One people, one country, one Leader!"?