1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Hypex Ncore NC400 Monoblocks

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by themystical, May 12, 2019.

1. themystical

themystical pfm Member

My spring clearance continues with some of the best sounding amps irrespective of price. This is a pair of Monoblocks making a stereo pair. Balanced Inputs. Iconic Brian Putzey design. Read the reviews if you are not familiar with the Ncores. £799 for the pair excluding postage.
    [​IMG]fullsizeoutput_2eb by themystical2012, on Flickr
    [​IMG]fullsizeoutput_2e9 by themystical2012, on Flickr

2. 0rangutan

0rangutan pfm Member

Fantastic amps and great price!
    Transparent and effortlessly powerful. GLWS!

3. davlett

davlett Member

Hi,
    Please can yo give me the case dimensions and any chance of a picture of the inside?
    Also, where would collection be from please?
    Thanks,
    Dave.

4. themystical

themystical pfm Member

Hi Dave. The case is 215mm wide by 230mm deep by 70mm high. The speaker terminals add another 30mm to make the overall depth. I am not renowned for my photography skills but attached is a picture of the inside. I am based in Wilmslow near Manchester if you would like to collect, otherwise there is always the courier.

[​IMG]IMG_0459 by themystical2012, on Flickr

5. davlett

davlett Member

Many thanks for the picture / sizes....I'll digest and consider!

6. themystical

themystical pfm Member

Dave please feel free to make me an offer if you are interested in this. Regards Avinash

7. davlett

davlett Member

Thanks but I've decided that they're not for me due to the height.....I'd want to put them under my Martin Logan Electromotion's and they're simply too tall.
    Also, I've no desire at this time to re-house them in shallower cases.....cheers.

8. themystical

themystical pfm Member

Thanks for letting me know Dave

9. Lokidtc99

Lokidtc99 What does this button do...?

Tempted, but would have to convert them to unbalanced...

10. themystical

themystical pfm Member

TheDecameron likes this.
  11. themystical

themystical pfm Member

Now sold thank you