1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Idiot/dangerous drivers

Discussion in 'off topic' started by fatmarley, May 6, 2019.

1. fatmarley

fatmarley Registered User

Luckily it was only a small plane (2" Record smoothing plane).

ks.234 likes this.
  2. stevec67

stevec67 pfm Member

I blame Euclid for all problems with planes. It started with him. For all other planar objects, I blame that Paul Darwin from Rega Research.

3. Sue Pertwee-Tyr

Sue Pertwee-Tyr pfm Member

FTFY ;)

4. MichaelC

MichaelC pfm Member

Awww, where’s the dislike button. Guilty as charged.

5. davidjt

davidjt pfm Member

Driving in France is a real pleasure compared to in the Uk, most of the time. BUT French drivers seem to think that after overtaking you they must get back into your lane as soon as possible, even when there's nothing behind them and it's absolutely p^ssing down, which is potentially dangerous as well as annoying and unnecessary.

And you collect a speeding fine of 45 Euros for being 2kph over the limit, which seems a bit mean to a Brit. :(

6. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

That’s what I noticed in Australia, everyone stuck rigidly to the limit on trunk roads, even a couple of mph above was very rare. On the only two occasions I saw cars well over the limit, I caught up with them at the side of the road, pulled by an unmarked car.

Last edited: May 17, 2019
  7. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Another type of driver to be addd to the list of those to be put up against the wall come the revolution. That is the driver who overtakes me while I’m on cruise control doing a steady 70 mph or whatever, then cuts in front of me and slows down. I then over take him, still on cruise control, and 2 minutes later does the same thing again!

8. boneman

boneman pfm Member

One of my pet-peeves. Almost ALWAYS a male. It's the classic demonstration of the male obsession with 'one-upmanship'.