1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Infected Cummings travelled around England with disease. Fire him now.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, May 22, 2020.

1. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Cummings fled Downing Street, knowingly infected like his master, carrying disease as far as County Durham. Why is he still working in Downing St?

[​IMG]

2. piccadilly

piccadilly pfm Member

In his defence - he & his wife stayed in a separate building to the rest of the family. But government advice is clear that
    1. people with coronavirus symptoms should not leave home.
    2. Children should not visit elderly grandparents.

Boris doesn't want his right hand man to go. But some Tories do. If this is still on the front pages on Monday Cummings will be toast by Tuesday.

3. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

Well done, Hugh. Must have taken a lot of self restraint to write the "Fire him now" thread title versus "Give the man a medal".

4. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

People died in hospital with no family present because the rules forbade it! This guy is in government making those rules and be broke them for his convenience. There’s something not bloody right here.

Dom500, darrenyeats, bobovox and 16 others like this.
  5. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

Yes. There's corruption and treachery at the heart of government, and it stinks.

6. Brian

Brian Eating fat, staying slim

For sure, but tories never admit to anything, as we heard on QT last night from the waxwork they put up for that show.

This might be a good test of the position of Johnson's handlers.

7. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

Incredible stuff here:

[​IMG]

Rana, sq225917, Rob998 and 1 other person like this.
  8. matt j

matt j pfm Member

He'll get a public slap on the wrist and sent to the naughty step, then when everyone's stopped talking about it he'll be back in the main show again quicker than you can say 'self serving corrupt Tory bastards', just like Grant Shapps/Michael Green/Sebastian Fox or whatever the f*ck his name is this week.

9. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

I think I'm on record as having Tories down as utter corrupt self serving bastards since.. like.. forever...

With every passing day I see my simple truths confirmed.

10. alanbeeb

alanbeeb pfm Member

Let us not forget that under the previous Prime Minister, the current Home Secretary was sacked a couple of years ago for running her own diplomatic policy, and that the current Education Secretary as sacked not long after for breaking the official secrets act (Why didn't the law get involved?). Yet now they are back in the cabinet. So Dominic will probs get away with it.

jackbarron and tonerei like this.
  11. Mullardman

Mullardman Moderately extreme...

Intriguing to me, is the way that the dregs of the Tory Party which comprise Johnson's cabinet, have been consistently and nauseatingly 'polite' at the daily propag.. err 'Press Conference'. They are, to a man, including Patel.. unflinchingly polite to the most lowly member of the (screened) public.. and the rather less compliant 'press'.

They have clearly been heavily briefed to be as non confrontational as possible . Sadly they also appear to have been briefed to admit nothing and to lie prodigiously.

Such a sustained exercise in 'stonewalling'. is almost admirable..

Snufkin, Brian and fegs like this.
  12. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

I think it's Brext 'logic' drood.

13. roman

roman pfm Member

Chill out everyone, Cummings was just thinking outside the box.

14. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

I think you'll find he was moving outside it as well.

Mullardman, Bart and Snufkin like this.
  15. Jamie

Jamie pfm Member

Scumbag hypocrite. Fire, fine & jail him.

16. farfromthesun

farfromthesun pfm Member

Mrs Cummings not well enough to look after a 4 year old, but no problem making models with them out of polystyrene. There's something not quite right about this.

Her words:

[​IMG]

17. farfromthesun

farfromthesun pfm Member

More from that absolute twat Lilico:

[​IMG]

18. cooky1257

cooky1257 pfm Member

19. Del monaco

Del monaco Del Monaco

Boris needs him.He’ll probably get away with it like they always do.

20. PhilofCas

PhilofCas pfm Member

hopefully...

cooky1257 likes this.