1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Infected Cummings travelled around England with disease. Fire him now.

Discussion in 'off topic' started by TheDecameron, May 22, 2020.

1. flapland

flapland pfm Member

2. martin clark

martin clark pinko bodger

Orwell once wrote “The past was alterable. The past never had been altered..."

It remains the story of the current Cabinet in a nutshell.

Spike likes this.
  3. Bob McC

Bob McC Living the life of Riley

With a bit of luck when I wake up tomorrow Cumming will be...

4. 2ManyBoxes

2ManyBoxes pfm Member

The BBC had that he drove his wife up to Durham when she had symptoms but he didn't. If that's right then it was pretty silly as he must have known the story would come out eventually. But not as bad as first reported. Maybe he actually contracted it in the car. We'll never know probably if this version is right or the earlier one.

Innocent until proven guilty. Oh wait, that doesn't apply to the press, does it?

5. vince rocker

vince rocker pfm Member

Sorry to quote myself but if his wife had the virus it's clear they should have stayed put.

RXH2, Burrells Boy and kendo like this.
  6. Spike

Spike pfm Member

I know the guy who saw him at Barnard Castle. I have no doubt he’s telling the truth. This means he returned to London then back up to Durham a little latter. Durham and the North East is now one of the highest rates of infection. Did he introduce it? Any one on this forum who try’s to defend him you should be embarrassed. I also have no doubt he travelled further North to Gillingham Castle further spreading the virus.

7. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

roman, Del monaco, AnilS and 2 others like this.
  8. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Looks like they’ve got Kayleigh McEnany doing their comms in there. It’s going to get very dirty- Johnson is a man not afraid to shut Parliament unlawfully, so he’ll take on a couple of newspapers not loyal to him.

9. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

This tweet from a member of the public on 10th May might refer to Cummings' second trip to the North East:

https://twitter.com/iamsimonyoung/status/1259591486523486209

If it does it corroborates the eyewitnesses in the Daily Mirror story and makes it harder for the government to maintain it's a lie.

If it doesn't it raises the possibility that Cummings broke lockdown three times.

10. peter bj

peter bj pfm Member

Even if it was only his wife that was ill the first time it is clear that the wife should self isolate for a minimum of 7 days and the household for 14 so no excuse on that front for Gollum .
    Looks like everyone will be off on road trips next week staying anywhere you like or maybe jumping on a plane before quarantine

11. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

This came out from Downing St in April the day after Cummings returned to work and had already been travelling around the North, carrying Covid. They’re trolling the public

[​IMG]

Darmok, roman, Caledon1297 and 5 others like this.
  12. kendo

kendo Prussian bot

Stay Aloof!

Darmok, TheDecameron and Bart like this.
  13. AnilS

AnilS Well-Known Member

BJ is fast becoming a parody of Trump.

IMHO, the CV has been handled and these kind of news stories show the government has favourites, is really making me question, "Are these the right people in charge of leading the Country"? Oh, and I voted for them :mad:

Feeling betrayed.

paulfromcamden likes this.
  14. wacko

wacko pfm Member

Isn't he just speeding up the herd immunity process ?

15. Del monaco

Del monaco Del Monaco

They are messing up nicely.Confusion, uncertain loyalties,a rumbling panic and a PM gone MIA. All coming together for Starmer.He doesn’t really need to do anything but pepper them with the questions that are answered with obvious lies.Might be time to get the popcorn!

16. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

The Tories have rolled out one of their most professional liars on Sky to defend Cummings; Grant Shapps/Michael Green/Sebastian Fox. A man one wouldn’t even trust to tell you his own name.

Spike, Darmok, cooky1257 and 7 others like this.
  17. droodzilla

droodzilla pfm Member

I liked the exchange between Andrew Marr and Pippa Crerar (who broke the story) just now:

AM: So how did you get this story?

PC: There were rumours circulating for some time and we decided to follow them up.

It's called journalism, Andrew. Perhaps the BBC might like to try it some time?

18. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Why isn’t Starmer calling for Cummings resignation? Dithering? Fence sitting? Timidity? Or Realpolitik?

jackbarron and Caledon1297 like this.
  19. Caledon1297

Caledon1297 pfm Member

20. PhilofCas

PhilofCas pfm Member

Didn’t know that! What a seriously dodgy person he is!!