1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Islamophobia rife in the Conservative party

Discussion in 'off topic' started by lordsummit, Jun 2, 2018.

1. vuk

vuk \o/ choose anarchy

i thought that was some kind of boris johnson spoof, until i googled the name. in some of his pictures, it looks like a wig.

Still likes this.
  2. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Should anyone be in any doubt about the contention of the OP, that the Tory Party has open islamophobia- Michael Fabricant MP draws you a picture. With Ukip toast, we are now seeing the Conservative-EDL overlap. It’s beginning to get very ugly in Britain.

Still likes this.
  3. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Waiting for the streetcar..

It is definitely a syrup.

4. notaclue

notaclue pfm Member

Oh look. Fabricant appears to have the flag of apartheid-era South Africa on his mantelpiece. https://twitter.com/FactCheck/status/1017724216010035200

We await the BBC headlines and the Sunday Times splash. Not.

[​IMG]

Still likes this.
  5. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

Is that a rug?

6. Nick_G

Nick_G pfm Member

That looks like Alan Titchmarsh in a Trump wig!

7. HarryB

HarryB pfm Member

Bloody hell, doesn't it just. I'm giving you 10/10 for your observational skills and another 10/10 for making me spit beer on my iPad.