1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Japanese pressings of Rolling Stones LPs

Discussion in 'music classifieds' started by mellstock, Feb 5, 2020.

1. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

5 x Japanese pressings, Rolling Stones
    All have unmarked vinyl and sound great! Only one with an obi. All come with disposable/sealable outers. Descriptions of sleeve are precise!
    1. Beggars Banquet / complete: obi / GF / insert / pale colour-scheme of front sleeve is pristine, back has a couple of extremely small & light spots of foxing, almost invisible tiny corner bend, minor surface indentations to front top right if you look really hard! / L20P 1019, 1981 re / £30
    2. Out Of Their Heads / insert / ex. & clean cover with tiny corner bends / King pressing (ie with audiophile-grade SQ) L18P 1803, 1983 re / £16
    3. Metamorphosis / insert / good clean sleeve: light hairline creases in from spine + tiny corner bend / LAX 1016, King pressing as above, 1975 re / £15
    4. Their Satanic Majesties Request / GF / no inserts / a good cover with light opening creases on spine + a small unobtrusive rectangular patch - sticker remover & inked over? / SLC 192 / 1968, first Japanese pressing by King /£14
    5. Big Hits, High Tide & Green Grass / GF / 2 x inserts, 1 with square cut-out which I’ve seen before! / a really good sleeve with a few hair-line creases & slight bumpiness to bottom edge + a tiny corner bend / LAX 1007 King pressing, 1976 re / £15

P&P £4.50 RM 1st class for a single LP, can happily combine into packages to keep a larger order cheap.

I’m in south London, SW11 - happy to meet up anywhere close.

2. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

Satanic Majesties now sold STP

3. banjoman

banjoman pfm Member

I bought a Japanese copy of Beggars Banquet from Paul (one of many many others) and frankly was blown away - sounds superb and beats my UK original first pressing hands down.
    Highly recommended

4. mellstock

mellstock pfm Member

Beggar's Banquet now SOLD
    Worth pointing out that the King Pressings of Stones' LPs are also really good

5. Fudgemaster

Fudgemaster pfm Member

Hi, is Big Hits still available please, and does it include Little.Red Rooster as the final track? It is one of my favourite Stones tracks, so I would prefer the version which I guess it.
    Thankz.