1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Jazz FM on DAB+

Discussion in 'music' started by ciderglider, Jun 24, 2016.

1. ciderglider

ciderglider pfm Member

For all you hep cats, if you have a DAB radio that can handle DAB+, you can get Jazz FM again.

2. Funkymartyn

Funkymartyn Well-Known Member

Yes you're correct, I did receive a mail from pure saying I should check for possible free upgrade if required. Anyway checking over there list, my pure evoke mio was there, and after checking my model number, and software , typing it into the check box, it said mine was the latest upgrade...... so i just did autotune and yes its back...... I used to have jazz fm on all the time in the old days, .... as most dab I find bad for me...lol

3. Minstrel SE

Minstrel SE These go to eleven

Oh yes tell us more.

What bitrates are you getting on dab+?

Ive just read the Jazz fm website and just wondered if some stations are finally moving to the better broadcasting standard and "newer flavour of digital radio" :)

After an autotune none of my radios get DAB+

4. ciderglider

ciderglider pfm Member

Sorry but the dab radio I have that's capable of receiving dab+ doesn't report bit rates.

5. Funkymartyn

Funkymartyn Well-Known Member

Same with pure mio, can't see any bit rates .Just the blocks showing the strength.Tec
    Didn't even know these were. Dab + ... As a few years old., but my other two dab radios can't get jazzfm. ...

6. kristoffer

kristoffer Danish Hi Fi NERD

I'm guessing this is just for the UK?