1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Kantata Audio Spring Event 2020 Postponed

Discussion in 'trade announcements' started by Kantata Audio, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Kantata Audio

Kantata Audio Trade: Kantata Audio

The Kantata Audio Spring Event scheduled for 28th March has been postponed until the autumn due to the current situation surrounding the Corona virus.

Not only were those attending the event considered, but more especially those travelling from the UK and Europe.

Everyone is even more determined to do it later in the year and, who knows, it may be even bigger and better then!!

It is business as usual at Kantata in the meantime though and, if there was any equipment in particular that you wanted to hear at the event, please get in touch to arrange a private, no obligation, demo.

Best Regards
    John.