1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[IC] KEF LS50 (black / copper) MINT Nearly New

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by shrink, May 22, 2020.

1. shrink

shrink pfm Member

Hi All,

I bought these to get through lockdown with my main system being in storage. They are barely a month old, were bought brand new by me from Peter Tyson and as such are still under warranty for some time.

They are boxed, utterly unmarked and barely old enough to have been broken in. These should be considered as good as a brand new pair at fairly significant discount. I haven't even put them on stands or used the sticky pads, they sat on two microfiber cloths on my desk, so they are without a single mark that would identify them as anything other than new.

I move back into a flat next week and will have my own speakers back, so will likely be putting these up for sale.

Anyone interested at £600 and I will throw in the postage. Will also throw in a couple of metres of cable.

hifilover1979 and topmetom like this.
  2. spamnap

spamnap pfm Member

Hi shrink,
    I am interested in your LS50s, where abouts are you?

3. shrink

shrink pfm Member

Edinburgh. Obviously can knock a few quid off for collection but postage is included in the price.

regards

david

4. ducatiman

ducatiman pfm Member

Colour combi ?

5. shrink

shrink pfm Member

The colour combo is In the title of the thread

narabdela likes this.
  6. shrink

shrink pfm Member

Last edited: May 22, 2020
  7. spamnap

spamnap pfm Member

If it's the 50th Anniversary model it will say so on the driver surround

8. shrink

shrink pfm Member

They’re exactly as the ones in the link. Standard current model as far as I’m aware :)

9. shrink

shrink pfm Member

10. shrink

shrink pfm Member

Right have decided these are definitely going. And are now back in their box awaiting a new owner.

so, cmon, brand new pair of barely broken in LS50’s in the best finish for £200 off new!

11. Mongeddavid

Mongeddavid pfm Member

12. shrink

shrink pfm Member

nothing received this end

13. shrink

shrink pfm Member

14. shrink

shrink pfm Member

Popped on eBay and sold within 5 minutes!

so, all gone now folks