1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Kenny Burrell needs financial help

Discussion in 'music' started by Stunsworth, May 10, 2019.

1. theadmans

theadmans pfm Member

2. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

Agreed, Vini is a national treasure, or at least should be on any sane planet. I think/hope his fortunes have changed somewhat since then even if his health hasn’t hugely as there has been a vast expanded reissue program for all the key Durutti Column albums, see his website here. There is lots of Durutti Column product to buy anyway, lots including much unheard material.

theadmans likes this.
  3. paulfromcamden

paulfromcamden Baffled

4. poco a poco

poco a poco pfm Member

This is more and more bizarre. The general behaviour by Goodrich and all the boxes being brought and stored in the apartment? Unfortunately it sounds like some mental issues maybe underlining this. If it was here l'm sure a visit by social services would be insisted upon, but I'm not sure if there are any provisions for dealing with a situation like this in the US.