1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

KJF audio Introduce the MA-01 flexible amplifier

Discussion in 'audio' started by orangeart, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Old Valve Git

Old Valve Git pfm Member

Well done Stefan, good luck.

orangeart likes this.
  2. davidjt

davidjt pfm Member

Wellington's summary of Waterloo springs to mind. :)

Congratulations!

orangeart likes this.
  3. h.g.

h.g. pfm Member

It is really good to see some sensible audio projects from small UK enterprises get funded like this and Simon Ashton's Little British Monitor. You correctly predicted a significant proportion of backers coming towards the end of the funding period but how confident were you that this would occur over the last few days?

orangeart likes this.
  4. orangeart

orangeart KJF Audio Ltd.

Well I had spoken to quite a few people that had said they were waiting until payday after Xmas to pledge so I knew there was a last few coming on board, however when I went to bed last night I was still one pledge short and all my energy spent I was resigned to missing the limit or buying one myself! I awoke to 2 extra sales I had no idea were coming and spoke to 2 more people today I never spoke to before who missed the end accidentally. I've had to invoice them separately.

Looks like I'm in the amplifier game as well as the speaker game then.

Ian M likes this.
  5. orangeart

orangeart KJF Audio Ltd.

Ian M likes this.