1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

KLF Justified & Ancient

Discussion in 'music' started by ian r, Mar 13, 2018.

1. ian r

ian r 401's Nakman

At a carboot sale on sunday i bought an unused vinyl copy of justified and ancient

i paid 50p

im very happy about this....
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    crimsondonkey likes this.
  2. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

I don't think that I paid a huge amount for my used copy a year or three back, it plays fine but it has a scruffy sleeve though.

Your post has reminded me though - about a year (probably far longer) back, there was supposed to be a reunion.............................
  3. myles

myles Intentionally left blank

Well done Ian! Decent!
  4. gintonic

gintonic Pussy Lover

there was and there wasn't - they got together for a book launch and 3 day event, but played no music

5. Seeker_UK

Seeker_UK Waiting for the streetcar..

I have a copy - it's bundled with The White Room as a US import 2xCD .
  6. Tony L

Tony L Administrator

I am still awaiting my Brick Of Mu.
    ian r likes this.
  7. myles

myles Intentionally left blank

It's being delivered on the last train to transcentral.
  8. Vinny

Vinny pfm Member

Thanks GT - that explains that then...................................... bummer!
  9. Cav

Cav pfm Member

Do you remember that documentary KLF Burn a Million Quid? Bet they did not.
  10. RickyC6

RickyC6 Infuriate the frog-men

They burnt some and the rest blew away.
  11. Rug Doc

Rug Doc pfm Member

Oh please Chill Out.
  12. ian r

ian r 401's Nakman

i think u sent me an evaluation version of Justified etc. on cd ...so im checking this lump of Mu isnt due from me...?-)

the record had to be really eased onto the 401 spindle , hence i think its new...but i wonder if its existence is due to it being a poor pressing as the opening minute on both sides has hissy surface noise... from then on all is fine

was this a known issue?

cover is in good condition

however vinyl is lovely to have, i was hoping someone would say they paid £20 for their copy...i would feel even better then!
  13. Big Tabs

Big Tabs frequently wrong.

I played The White Room recently, not bad - but not amazing (it was on cassette tape )

and I sold my copy of the 1987 Jamms lp (I had it for 25 years and only played it 9 times, if that) which I thought was not very good.

I would be interested to know if their music has moved on, developed.
  14. mikechadwick

mikechadwick pfm Member

What Time Is Love? (Live At Transcentral) - Killer Tune