1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Lampizator Amber Plus gen 5 DSD DAC

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by lordmortlock, Jul 28, 2019.

1. lordmortlock

lordmortlock pfm Member

A listing for my wonderful Lampizator DAC. A very reluctant sale, but we’re moving house so the hifi is going short term to help fund that.

[​IMG]

I’ve owned this Dac for a year and I’m the second owner. It’s a Gen 5 unit, with uprated Jupiter caps and some nice Mullard and Jan Philips valves. It’s DSD 64 and 128 capable through the USB, with an optical in for sonos, TV or a CD transport.

It’s in excellent used condition with only very minor cosmetic marking.

[​IMG]

I’ll include a couple of extra valves so you can have a play with rolling, which the unit responds well to.

[​IMG]

There’s some excellent reviews out there, but this one is probably the most comprehensive. please note however that the Toslink in works perfectly well with my unit without USB connected ... indeed that’s the only way I’ve ever used it, as I’m a sonos man.

http://ayllonmedia.com/blog-and-new...-a-dac-lite-or-a-real-contender-in-home-audio

No original box but will be well packed for delivery. £900 firm plus delivery at cost.

hifinutt likes this.
  2. lordmortlock

lordmortlock pfm Member

Bump, and a couple more pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. lordmortlock

lordmortlock pfm Member

A gentle bump for the weekend ^^^

4. lordmortlock

lordmortlock pfm Member

Bump and a reduction, to £895 inc delivery.

5. lordmortlock

lordmortlock pfm Member

Up again, and one last reduction. £850 plus postage.

6. lordmortlock

lordmortlock pfm Member

Mid week uppitery

7. lordmortlock

lordmortlock pfm Member

On hold for a patient buyer (thank you!) whilst I source a suitable box.

8. jose maria

jose maria New Member

9. jose maria

jose maria New Member

I am interested in the lampizator. I am from Spain traveling through England but today I am around Cardiff. Is there any way of meeting up today to close a deal with the lampizator and collecting it? If possible we could meet up around 5 pm today? If you are interested send an email to jm.millanmerino@gmail.com or send your cell phone through gmail provided and we get in touch.

10. lordmortlock

lordmortlock pfm Member

Hi Jose,

Thanks for your interest but the unit is sold subject to me finding some suitable packaging to send it. I’ll let you know if that changes.

11. jose maria

jose maria New Member

hi,

We can meet up, saving you the packing process. We could arrange a meeting today in Cardiff. To give more precised details we could arrange it through email to jm.millanmerino@gmail.com

12. lordmortlock

lordmortlock pfm Member

Sorry Jose, I’m obviously not making myself clear. This unit is sold to someone else.

13. jose maria

jose maria New Member

So the lampizator is sold? If the deal you have made with a buyer is not firm I am up to going to a location you say and collect the lampizator amber.

hali likes this.