1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Linn Classik CD/Integrated

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Nic Robinson, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Nic Robinson

Nic Robinson Moderator

This is the original model (without FM tuner). Has all the functionality of an integrated with a very good CD player thrown in. Can be used with a separate power amp (which I have done). Perfect for a second system etc.

Comes with the remote (which are hard to find) and a set of those speaker plugs Linn used at the time.

There is a switching sound when you go over to play a CD - I think this is what it does tbh but it's worth a mention. In all other respects it's working perfectly.

Superb external condition with perfect fascia and no dings.

Based in Sussex and I am not willing to post this, so don't ask. Happy to meet in central London or somewhere mutually convenient for the cost of petrol.

Offers around £195

[​IMG]fullsizeoutput_4d8a by Nicholas Robinson, on Flickr
    [​IMG]fullsizeoutput_4d94 by Nicholas Robinson, on Flickr
    [​IMG]fullsizeoutput_4d9f by Nicholas Robinson, on Flickr

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
  2. Nic Robinson

Nic Robinson Moderator

3. Nic Robinson

Nic Robinson Moderator

4. Nic Robinson

Nic Robinson Moderator

5. Nic Robinson