1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Linn Keltik Mono Active Cards - cicuit diagram

Discussion in 'd.i.y.' started by poppop, May 26, 2019.

1. poppop

poppop pfm Member

Hi All

Im hoping to have a DIY active crossover built for my Keltiks which will incorporate mono active cards. I understand it would be a more straightforward task if I had the circuit diagrams.

Just asking on the off chance that someone would be able to furnish a copy of said diagrams?

Many thanks
    Steve

2. Wolfmancatsup

Wolfmancatsup Empire State Human

Might be worth asking on the Linn ‘club’ area of the Wam...

3. poppop

poppop pfm Member

Good point Wolf, will do. Ive asked on the Lejonklou forum, but hadn't posted on the Wam.

Steve

4. hp1

hp1 pfm Member

I think it says what wire is what on the mono card pcb so all you need is the + and - voltage for the power supply.

On an lk100 the mono cards are powered by the power supply for the amp so at a guess around 40v+ 0 40v-.

5. david ellwood

david ellwood Kirabosi Kognoscente

They have local regulators which will reduce to 15v. So a raw dc of 20-25 will be adequate. I wouldn’t want to drop more than 10v across them.

6. poppop

poppop pfm Member

Thank you both - Ill pass this on!

Steve

7. stuwils

stuwils pfm Member

dsp crossover?
    Rgds
    Stuart