1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] linn. Lk.85.

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by fruitecase, Sep 15, 2018.

1. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

Linn. LK 85. Power amp, for sale. Collection from Littleborough, Lancs. A friend has this for sale. P.M. me for his phone number. £150.

2. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

3. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

Another bumb

4. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

5. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

6. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

7. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

8. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

£150 not a Lot for an 85.

9. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

It’s a very good priced and a very good amp, the main issue is finding someone who actually needs one on here and within driving distance, someone will buy it eventually but it could take a while. It’d shift fairly quickly on eBay.

10. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

Yep, very good amp, I have two, with Activ cards, driving NINKA, I know u can use three Activ, but wonder if a third is gonna make that much difference. Finding the cards is difficult.

Anyway another bump.

11. linnfomaniac83

linnfomaniac83 I bet you can’t wheelie a unicycle!

I have three, currently sat in their boxes since I replaced them with LK140s driving Ninkas actively. Yes I think it’s worth while if you can find the additional bass card, you just get that extra degree of control and an improvement in mid range definition when you’re playing at higher volumes.

I have cards in both sets of amps and intend to set up a second pair of active Ninkas in my living room, I actually bought a pair about a month ago on eBay only to have the transaction refunded because he’d sold them outside of eBay.:(

12. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

£150 for an excellent amp, black.

13. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

He, has box, bit rough, but will post, Linn LK 85, black, boxed, £150, plus postage.

14. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

15. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

Another bimp

16. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

Sunday bump|

17. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

Tuesday bump

18. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

19. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

Some interest shown, but still for sale.

mikegreenwood likes this.
  20. fruitecase

fruitecase pfm Member

Friday bump