1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Loads of stripboard/veroboard for sale

Discussion in 'd.i.y. classifieds' started by S_J, Nov 14, 2019.

1. S_J

S_J pfm Member

I've got a total of 18 new and unused sheets of stripboard, measuring 95mm wide by 127mm long. Copper strips run parallel to the longest side, there are 36 rows of holes and each copper strip has 50 holes in it. Boards are slightly bowed by about 2mm along their length, that's how they were when I got them. Long boards should be supported well with PCB pillars at regular spacings anyway so it shouldn't be an issue.

Selling them off at £1.20 each plus £2 UK P&P for as many as you want.

Also have a new and sealed-in-plastic-wrap 160x100mm tinned stripboard from RS, this is Eurocard-sized and will fit into popular cases like the Hammond 1455 series. The plastic wrap has been drawn on but not unwrapped, RS part no is 206-5857 - the suggested replacement item is £5.35, i'll sell this one off for £2 plus postage as above.

Finally, got a larger piece from Rapid Electronics (their code is 34-0540). Measures 272mm long by 119mm wide (was longer originally but was cut down). Will sell this for £3 plus postage as above.

Happy to post worldwide at extra postage cost. Obviously, the more you buy the cheaper each board will work out at. Payment by Paypal gift or bank transfer, can send photos if you send me your email address by PM.

2. Millennium

Millennium pfm Member

Sorry for the bother but is it possible you could post a couple of pictures?

3. S_J

S_J pfm Member

I don't have a place to host photos online. PM me your email address and I will send some to you.

4. john.luckins

john.luckins pfm Member

Hi Sean,

Do you think the balance from the transformers I bought would cover the wrapped 160x100mm tinned stripboard from RS inc. shipping? If so then I'll take them please and all will be straight.

Regards

John

5. S_J

S_J pfm Member

Hi john, yes sure thing! I'll be able to post that board out early next week for you.

6. S_J

S_J pfm Member

There's still all the original boards left, apart from the wrapped RS board. Will now take £20 delivered in UK for the entire lot!

7. S_J

S_J pfm Member

Bump, still available

8. S_J

S_J pfm Member

ALL NOW SOLD