1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Loricraft PRC6

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by steve watkins, Sep 12, 2019 at 3:02 PM.

1. steve watkins

steve watkins pfm Member

You have to start somewhere and I have to make efforts to reduce my mountain of equipment.
    There will be more, like my serviced CB Nat01, my Naim NBLs (Beech) and possibly my Naim DBLs (Maple)

However, to start the ball rolling I offer for sale my Loricraft PRC6 record cleaning machine
    Bought new by me about ten years ago to replace my PRC2.
    Very very quiet, can clean four ways forwards backwards and from either side. I have had a Keith Monks as well and the Loricraft although manual, I thought did a better job, was more reliable and never marked any vinyl.
    Fitted with the large Charles Austen vacuum pump (the most sustained suck of any Loricraft), it is little used, in lovely condition, cherry plinth, a small bottle of Triton 100 surfactant (3 to 4 drops per L), new brush and a spool or two of thread.
    £1450 ono
    I collected it from Loricraft but did not receive a packing box. It is not the sort of thing I would be happy shipping anyway but would be prepared to drive a reasonable distance (not inside the M25) to meet up or deliver. I can pack it, I did the PRC2 but did not sleep until it arrived and I still think it was too big a chance to take. It arrived safely but it would be at your risk and you would need to arrange your own courier.
    Payment would be bank transfer, cash on collection or prior to delivery. Sorry not a Paypal user.
    I am in North Bucks near Buckingham
    Pm for e-mail, any questions etc.
    Kind regards
    Steve

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 8:36 PM
  2. steve watkins

steve watkins pfm Member