1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Malt Whiskey Heads UP

Discussion in 'off topic' started by oldie, Feb 13, 2018.

1. oldie

oldie pfm Member

Just returned from my local Waitrose and something I have never seen before in their reduced shelf (Alcohol) they are selling off at a reduced price. Aberlour A'BUNADH Non Chill Filtered Cask Strength 60.8%Alc/vol bottled straight from the Cask batch 61 matured in Spanish Oloroso butts
    Price was £50 now whilst there is any left £36.99
    Get While you can :)
    oldie
    ps they also had a London Gin at a reduced price ,but as I'm not a Gin Drinker the only thing that I can tell you about it was that it was in a Blue Carton , SORRY

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  2. Marchbanks

Marchbanks Golly, do I ever have a lot of soul!

Lucky you - still full price in the three branches nearest to me.

3. gintonic

gintonic 50 shades of grey pussy cats

care to share which ones so we all don't have wasted journeys

4. Marchbanks

If you wish - Kenilworth, Stratford-upon-Avon and Alcester. I didn’t have any wasted journeys though, I used one of those new-fangled electric speaking tube thingies to check with them first.

5. narabdela

narabdela who?

Excuse the pedantry, but that there’s whisky, not whiskey.

6. oldie

oldie pfm Member

Yes Sorry, I must do 50 Hail Mary's, It must have been a slip between whats left of my Brain and Fingers on the key board in my excitement, whilst trying to get the information out to the rest of the Whisky
    Loving fishy's
    Just for information, it was at the Burgess hill, Sussex Waitrose
    oldie

7. Marchbanks

I heard of the same deal a few weeks ago in a Waitrose in Cheshire (I think, somewhere near Manchester, anyway) so it’s probably worth checking your local branches from time to time.