1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Mana Reference Wall Shelf

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by davidbowdler, Apr 12, 2019.

1. davidbowdler

davidbowdler pfm Member

I bought a Mana reference Wall Shelf from PFM years ago and never used it as I had a concrete floor put in with floor-based Mana.

It's still in the box, professionally packed by the previous owner/user. It was described as being in great condition.

I'm travelling South next Tuesday from the West Coast Of Scotland to the M74/M6, via Rugby on Wednesday, to Cymbiosis on Thursday with my LP12 so could meet on the way or at Peter's emporium.

Looking for £150.

David

2. finvarg

finvarg pfm Member

PM sent

3. max626x

max626x pfm Member

Hi David

Yes Please.

I’ll take this at the asking price and meet at Peter’s on Thursday.

John

PM sent

4. davidbowdler

davidbowdler pfm Member

Now sold. Thanks for looking. David

5. max626x

max626x pfm Member

Hi David
    Have sent a PM!

Apologies but due to circumstances outside my control, I will be unable to meet-up at cymbiosis to complete this purchase.

So hey everyone, this Mana Reference wall shelf is still available for some lucky buyer!

John

6. JimmyB

JimmyB pfm Member

Whereabouts in the West? I'm over in Edinburgh but finding it notoriously hard to get over to the other side these days but if you can wait for pickup I can pay and collect later?

7. davidbowdler

davidbowdler pfm Member

Hi - it’s again available at Cymbiosis on Thursday or I’ll be travelling back up the A1 and could make a detour on my way home to the Isle Of Skye via Jedburgh/Edinburgh ringroad late Thursday eve. David

8. Hove 100

Hove 100 Member

If still available- i would like it.

PM sent

Thanks

9. davidbowdler

davidbowdler pfm Member

Now sold again! David