1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Mivera Audio ‘Superstream’

Discussion in 'trade sales' started by Purité Audio, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Purité Audio

Purité Audio Trade: Purite Audio

For sale my Mivera Audio ‘Superstream’, this is a state of the art streamer, it is optically decoupled and at the moment is set up for ROON, it has other memory cards you can insert for ‘airplay’ and ‘NAA’.
    It is small,neat and elegant.
    You turn it on, open ROON on your IPad/phone and press play, it really is that simple.
    Original cost with optical switch/cable etc was over £1400, asking £750 I will include everything, it comes in its own attaché case.
    [​IMG]

Keith

2. Purité Audio

Top view, it is a very neat unit in a smart aluminium case, it is silent in operation, not unlike the new Roon, Nucleus units, you can see the optical feed which of course completely isolates the unit.
    [​IMG]

Keith

3. Purité Audio

Still available, bespoke high quality Streamer with optical isolation, comes complete with ‘optical switch’ optical cable and power cables.
    Keith

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  4. Purité Audio

[​IMG]

Mivera audio ‘Superstream’.
    Keith

5. Purité Audio

Top view showing optical connections,
    [​IMG]

Keith

6. Purité Audio

The ‘superstream’ is completely plug and play, I have it set up for ROON at the moment, just open your iPad and the Roon app and the Superstream is instantly seen, just select music and press ‘play’.
    Keith

7. Purité Audio

Mike at Mivera Audio states that this is the finest ‘streamer’ one can buy, extremely low noise and optically connected.
    Keith

8. Purité Audio

Optical switch and cabling is all included, the unit is ready to plug and play.
    Keith

9. Purité Audio

Mivera Audio’s’Superstream’ is still available, evaluate here or at your place,
    Keith

10. Purité Audio

Still available a high quality ‘streamer’ which uses an optical connection to isolate the unit.
    Keith

11. Purité Audio

Set up at the moment as a Roon server but it also comes with an ‘airplay’ option.
    The unit can also be used as. Roon core by just changing the micro SD card.
    Neat little unit, optical connection ,I will include optical cables and ‘Edge’ optical switch.
    Keith

12. Purité Audio

13. Purité Audio

Still available, neat,stylish streamer which is optically isolated .
    Open to offers,
    Keith

14. Purité Audio

Sizzling summer bump!
    Keith

15. Purité Audio

Elegant streamer ,open to offers!
    Keith

16. Purité Audio

Mivera Audio’s ‘Superstream’ an elegant optically connected streamer for ROON or Airplay.
    Keith

17. Purité Audio

Sold!
    Keith