1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

multi-function 2018/2019 football thread part II

Discussion in 'off topic' started by Bob McC, Mar 26, 2019.

1. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

Chelsea’s problem highlighted here

2. Weekender

Weekender pfm Member

"It's not exactly...flat." :D

3. Rack Kit

Rack Kit pfm Member

Well that quickly escalated. :eek:

4. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

Çaptures it well. Chelsea also had Kevin de Bruyne for three years. He appeared 3 times for the first team and was sold. I mean how stupid was that? This is the kind of thing which happens when accountants are in charge of transfers.

To get into the top 4, Chelsea have to win the rest of their games this season and Spurs, Utd or Arsenal must lose one. I haven't yet checked out the chances of this.

I should add, I suppose, that Liverpool are playing pretty good football this year.

Jack

ks.234 likes this.
  5. myles

myles Intentionally left blank

Well, Arsenal have Watford tonight. Tough game unless they wear their big boy pants. United have City, and there aren't enough big boy pants in the world for that.

6. awkwardbydesign

awkwardbydesign Officially Awesome

And I wonder if it's ever not windy. The race circuit on Anglesey has views like that, and sea mist rolling in can make it hard to see the next corner!

7. webster

webster Listen & enjoy.

That all sounds great were it not for the likelihood that Chelsea will drop more points this season.

8. The Far North

The Far North pfm Member

Possibly a bit more to it than that, according to the man himself. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47932597

jackbarron likes this.
  9. awkwardbydesign

awkwardbydesign Officially Awesome

10. jackbarron

jackbarron Chelsea, London

That's good to know.

Jack

ks.234 likes this.
  11. myles

Watford will give Arsenal a working over, and I don't see the players who will give a little back.

12. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

I hope you’re right, in fact, I’ll be demanding recompense if they don’t!

myles likes this.
  13. myles

Sorry...

14. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

You will be if Arsenal win.....a promise is a promise and we don’t break promises now do we??!!

myles likes this.
  15. ks.234

ks.234 pfm Member

It looks like you n I might be ‘avin’ words

16. myles

W*tford (scared to say their name!) are making a game of it.

17. Alex S

Alex S pfm Member

Troppo cojones

[​IMG]

18. Rack Kit

Rack Kit pfm Member

Still can't decide if that was a straight Red or not. Troy is a physical player & loves the battle but going in with your elbow is naughty so on reflection, yeah it was a Red. Shame as it sounds like they'd have stood a real chance with 11 v 11 but still made a game of it anyway.

19. myles

Deeney teeters on the edge between being no-nonsense and being a little naughty. If he can harness his will to win at any cost then he is laughing. Watford were decent last night.

20. SteveS1

SteveS1 I heard that, pardon?

Deeney well overdue a red card, complete thug.

Brighton fans, big night tonight. As a Palace fan I would normally be devoid of empathy but we are talking Warnock here and besides, Hughton and Murray are good eggs. Good luck tonight.