1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Nad M51 dac

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by Olli I, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

Last edited: Mar 23, 2020
  2. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

I added picture links. Mint is probably an understatement. It still looks like new. It also has original package with all inserts and manual etc. It was bought new 2016

3. TheDecameron

TheDecameron Unicorns fart glitter.

This is a really good digital preamp. It can strip audio out of HDMI -and a number of Sony Blu Ray players will let DSD from SACDs, transcoded to higher resolution PCM out to its HDMI input. I also found that an Auralic Aries Mini worked brilliantly with it.

4. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

Yes it is! It has also a really good usb input for computer audio :)

5. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

Friday offer:

I will include Rega balanced reference interconnect cables in price!

6. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

There have been some interest but dac is still available

7. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

8. Olli I

Olli I pfm Member

Last change 790 euros including shipping in Europe (without the Rega xlr cables)!

Checkout my feedback from ’good guys seller feedback’ threads. I have only positive feedback during the years.