1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[WTD] Naim Lavender interconnect 5 pin DIN to 2 RCA - 1 meter

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by wpm, Sep 3, 2019.

1. wpm

wpm pfm Member

Hi,

I am looking for a pre-loved Naim Lavender interconnect 5 pin DIN to 2 RCA

Only NAIM original make please

Length = min 1 meter

Please let me know

Best regards
    wpm

2. wpm

wpm pfm Member

Hi

Am Still looking..

Thanks

3. RoryL

RoryL Active Member

Wasn't aware Naim ever made the lavender interconnect in 5 pin to 2 pin .. but perhaps you know differently.

4. wpm

wpm pfm Member

Hi Rory

I understand it was Lavender gray

Please correct me

Regards

5. RoryL

RoryL Active Member

Quite right, in 5 pin to 5 pin configuration as supplied with most standard source components. Just not sure it was ever available as 5 - 2 pin - but am ready to be corrected. (connected!). At higher cost, and better performance, the HiLine is certainly available in a range of configurations.

6. RoryL

RoryL Active Member

If you struggle to find an original, and cost is an issue, Chord Co Chrysalis is not a million miles away. From thence onwards and upwards .. you pays your money ...

wpm likes this.
  7. hamjam

hamjam pfm Member

I don't think they ever did. Back in the day I had Andy ALW Audio make me one up. I still have it. Flashback cables were the other go to for non standard Naim interconnects.

8. RoryL

RoryL Active Member

How will it be used?

9. wpm

wpm pfm Member

To connect a non Naim CD Player or phono stage to Naim SN2 DIN i/p

10. mjw

mjw pfm Member

11. RoryL

RoryL Active Member

If the player is appropriate quality to feed SN2 - I'd recommend HiLine, even if it means waiting. The investment will repay you handsomely. For something cheap and cheerful, non-naim items abound from a tenner upwards.

12. Mickdale

Mickdale Active Member

There’s a 1.5m long hi-line one on the bay fir £100 (naim and much better than lavender)

RoryL likes this.
  13. wpm

wpm pfm Member

still looking for lavender / gray NAIM 2 RCA to 5 pin DIN = 1 meter

regards