1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim NAC102 Preamp and Avondale APX Power Supply

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by mr_spanners, Mar 14, 2019.

1. mr_spanners

mr_spanners pfm Member

For sale as a 'job lot' complete with a flashback sales 'signal only' cable is my 102 and APX. Not getting any real use so needs a new home.

102 has mint remote and original box. £375

APX came from Les direct (someone traded it in against a TPX) and has a tiny ding on the upper right corner. £150 with flashback cable and everything to connect up to the 102. £150

£500 takes everything.
    Smoke and pet free home and very well cared for.

Located in Glossop area of Derbyshire. Collection only.

~Phil.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. coltrane

coltrane electrobaroCKjazzer

hi Phil, again, any chance of shipping the APX only sans cables, please, I wonder? as sturdily built as that unit is, even if put in a cardboard box 'naked', there's no chance of ruining it in transport, I honestly believe. (still can't p.m. you, though)

3. mr_spanners

mr_spanners pfm Member

Hi,

No idea what's wrong with the PMs as I've had others???

I'd much rather wait and see if anyone takes the pair and collects if I'm being honest, I really don't want the hassle of shipping, insurance and issues coming from that (had bad experience of that in the past sadly!)

~Phil.

4. coltrane

coltrane electrobaroCKjazzer

OK, Phil, I wrote you as I'm seeking an APX, as you may have seen - and you decide of the other side

5. mr_spanners

mr_spanners pfm Member

Apologies - PM's are now working now. Both will be on Ebay at the end of the week if no takers.