1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim NAC282 & NAPSC

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by davem, Nov 2, 2018.

1. davem

davem pfm Member

I'm downsizing my system, so have a Naim NAC282 and NAPSC for sale, which I purchased ex demo from Lintone Audio, Gateshead in 2012. NAC282 Serial No: 29303x, (2010) NAPSC Serial No: 29308x (2010).

I have the original box, packaging and mains cable, and the original purchase receipt from Lintone Audio.

I would say it is in very good condition. Three minor points to mention all of which were there when I purchased the items:

NAC282 - has a very tiny nick on the front above the 'Mon' button. Also, at the top of the centre front panel, there is a darkened strip. This is where the retailer had their sticky price label. I've never tried to do anything with this - it doesn't look like residue glue, more like a minor colour difference (really hard to determine). I've tried to show these in the photos (zoomed in), but neither of these are that noticeable when the 282 is in a rack. However, in the interest of openness, I think it's important to flag these.

NAPSC - has lost a tiny bit of the black coating on the front right and back corners. I have zoomed in on these in two of the photos, but they are barely noticeable when its on the rack.

I've used it in my system since purchase and its never skipped a beat (smoke/child/pet free environment).

See photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/TS5vMK3iiHHm4nXb7

I'm looking for £2450 (plus UK postage, if required). Would prefer cash or bank transfer on collection from Cockermouth, Cumbria (CA13), or meet up within a reasonable distance. If not, I can send insured courier, double boxed. (UK only - approx courier cost £38).

Thanks for looking.

Dave

2. davem

davem pfm Member

Saturday morning bump.

3. davem

davem pfm Member

Sunday bump.

4. davem

davem pfm Member

New home still wanted.

5. davem

davem pfm Member

Open to sensible offers.

6. davem

davem pfm Member

Bumpity bump.

7. davem

davem pfm Member

Still open to sensible offers before it goes to the bay!

8. davem

davem pfm Member

Some interest, but still available.

9. davem

davem pfm Member

Price reduction: £2250 plus UK postage.

10. davem

davem pfm Member

Still available. Really is a fantastic preamp.

11. davem

davem pfm Member

Weekend bump.

12. davem

davem pfm Member

Bump.

13. davem

davem pfm Member

Friday afternoon bump. Happy to consider an offer close to £2250 plus UK postage. Would prefer to sell to a PFMer, but will reluctantly put on eBay over the weekend.

14. davem

davem pfm Member

Bump

15. davem

davem pfm Member

16. davem

davem pfm Member

Bumpity bump. As per earlier posts, £2250 plus UK postage or a sensible offer.

17. davem

davem pfm Member

Price reduction: £2200 including UK postage.

18. davem

davem pfm Member

Friday night bump...£2,200 including UK postage or a sensible offer.

19. davem

davem pfm Member

This lovely preamp is still here awaiting a new owner. Open to a pre Christmas offers!

20. davem

davem pfm Member

Pre New Year bump.