1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] Naim NAP250 Chrome Bumper (Serviced 2011)

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by davem, Nov 2, 2018.

1. davem

davem pfm Member

I'm downsizing my system, so have a Naim NAP250 Chrome Bumper for sale, which I've owned from new - Serial No: 3547x (1987). Serviced by Lintone Audio (an authorised Naim Service Centre), Gateshead in March 2011. I have the original box, packaging and XLR/DIN and mains cables, and the original purchase receipt from Rayleigh Hifi, Rayleigh and the invoice for the service from Lintone Audio.

I would say it is in excellent condition, just two very minor points: a) the bulb behind the green light cover needs replacing (these can be purchased from Tom Tom Audio). b) there is a tiny bit of 'play' in the plastic connector cover on the XLR/DIN cable (at the end that plugs into the amplifier), but it connects very securely to the amplifier and has never been an issue.

I've used it in my system for over 30 years and its never skipped a beat (smoke/child/pet free environment).

See photos here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/W4GRoDRBpiayR35p9

I'm looking for £850 (plus UK postage, if required). Would prefer cash or bank transfer on collection from Cockermouth, Cumbria (CA13), or meet up within a reasonable distance. If not, I can send insured courier, double boxed. (UK only - approx courier cost £38).

Thanks for looking.

Dave

2. legroschien

legroschien New Member

What a peach of a Nap 250 a really lovely example

3. davem

davem pfm Member

Thanks, 'legroschien'.

4. davem

davem pfm Member

Saturday morning bump.

5. davem

davem pfm Member

A sunny Sunday bump!

6. davem

davem pfm Member

Still looking for a new home for this lovely amp.

7. davem

davem pfm Member

Open to sensible offers.

8. davem

davem pfm Member

Still waiting for a new home.

9. davem

davem pfm Member

Still open to sensible offers. Would rather sell to a PFMer than list on eBay.

10. davem

davem pfm Member

A little Thursday evening bump.