1. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

[FS] NAIM NAP300DR

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by najb, Aug 14, 2019.

1. najb

najb pfm Member

I will post some pictures some time very soon, but most will know what the 2 box Nap 300 looks like.

A brief history of the unit. I bought the 300 in 2014, replacing a pair of NAP135s; it was a 2012 model. In February 2016 it was one of the first non-DR models to be upgraded to DR status. I have the work sheet and dealer receipt to show this.

I have the Naim boxes, a manual, the 2 burndy power cables and the original DIN-XLR cables. I also have a (not originally supplied) PowerLine for the unit.

All in excellent condition from a pet, smoke and child free home.

Located in Suffolk, just north of Ipswich, I would prefer collection or I will drive to meet at a location within 100 miles.

Asking price is £5k. PM for any further details.

2. najb

najb pfm Member

Photographs

300 PS
    [​IMG]

300 PS back
    [​IMG]

300, sorry it is a bit fuzzy, not deliberately
    [​IMG]

300 back
    [​IMG]

Burndy cables
    [​IMG]

Manual and interconnects
    [​IMG]

DR worksheet
    [​IMG]

3. najb

najb pfm Member

weekend bump.

4. najb

najb pfm Member

Another bump. Anyone want to make a reasonable offer?

5. najb

najb pfm Member

I am open to offers on this amplifier. It is just occupying space in our kitchen at the moment.