1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Things you need to know about the new ‘Conversations’ PM system:

a) DO NOT REPLY TO THE NOTIFICATION EMAIL! I get them, not the intended recipient. I get a lot of them and I do not want them! It is just a notification, log into the site and reply from there.

b) To delete old conversations use the ‘Leave conversation’ option. This is just delete by another name.
    Dismiss Notice

Naim NDS Including two Burndys £4600 located in Kent

Discussion in 'classifieds' started by dingding, Mar 12, 2018.

1. dingding

dingding DingDing

I have for sale my Naim NDS streamer. Its serial number 3733** making it a 2014 unit, I have owned it from new and it has lived in a closed but vented unit free from dust and out of site. Its in pristine condition and comes from a pet and smoke free home, it will come complete with box, packing , accessories and two Naim burnys for connecting it to a 555PS these came in the box with the streamer from the factory at additional cost. The streamer has the very latest software installed and has never skip a beat. I have chosen to go in a different direction regarding my source hence the sale.
    I am very happy to answer any questions and forward pictures to anyone that is interested in purchasing the unit.

I have sold many items on pinkfish and can be found on the good guy listing, collection would be very welcome from Rochester Kent or i would be willing to deliver in person if local, also shipping can be arranged.
  2. asmith17

asmith17 pfm Member

You have PM
  3. dingding

dingding DingDing

I have decided to list the NDS on eBay

Thank you all for your interest but I think it would be better listing it to a wider audience